Show It and Save!
The Co-op Connections Card, Touchstone Energy’s free membership card, offers cooperative members more than 24,000 local and national deals on products and services. All you have to do is show your card to participating businesses (or use online discount codes). It's that easy!
- Lost or misplaced your card? Click here to request a new one. (Choose "Co-op Connections Card" in the drop-down menu)
- For our on-the-go members, we offer a free Co-op Connections app for Android and iOS devices. Visit your device's App Store (or scan the QR code below and choose the appropriate icon to be directed to the store) and download the app. Then you can simply show participating businesses the app rather than carrying around an extra card.
- Click here to see local deals available to Co-op Connections cardholders. Click here to see the national deals.
- Show your card (or the App on your phone) at the Co-op Connections booth at OEC's Annual Meeting (held annually in August) for a chance to win a pize pack from a participating Co-op Connections Card business.
Co-op Connections Prescription & Pharmacy Discount
The cards include discounts on prescription drugs at over 60,000 locations as well. Consumers have already saved more than $60 million on prescriptions alone!
- CVS, Walgreens, Wal-Mart and Target are among the pharmacies that accept the Co-op Connections Card.
- Click here and enter code '22203' into the 'Group or Client Number' field under 'Groups' to locate a provider near you; or
- Call (toll-free) 800-800-7616 if you have questions or need to locate a provider.
- The Co-op Connections Card cannot be used in conjunction with insurance. You may use your card to purchase prescriptions not covered by your insurance plans—or if you do not have insurance—at a discounted rate. Compare prices; sometimes you'll pay less with that card than what you would pay under your insurance plan.
Participating businesses determine the discount they want to offer Co-op Connections cardholders - something meaningful to consumers that will attract them to their place of business. If you are interested in joining the discount card program, or would like more information, click here.